A 3-month classroom training that includes Technical Training in Banking and Insurance, Digital Banking, Future Leaders And Managers Enrichment (FLAME) Programme, Executive Presence, Communicate with Impact, Business Simulation Board Game and Prominent Leader Session.
- Get enriched with technical, personal and leadership skills to succeed in your career.
- Get paid a minimum monthly allowance of RM2,600 by the respective sponsoring bank or insurance company throughout the 3+9-month programme.
- Get connected with a network of banking and insurance professionals in Malaysia.
- Get a head start in launching your career in the financial services industry.
3-month Programme Structure
- Technical Training in Banking and Insurance
- Digital Banking
- Future Leaders And Managers Enrichment (FLAME) Programme
- Executive Presence
- Communicate with Impact
- Business Simulation Board Game
- Prominent Leader Session
3-month Training Detail
Date : 3 May – 22 July 2021 (tentative)
Venue : Asian Banking School, Level 3, Bangunan AICB, 10 Jalan Dato Onn,
50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Time : 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday – Friday
- Malaysian citizen
- Degree of any discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or professional qualification (e.g., ACCA, CIMA)
- Fresh graduate or work experience not exceeding 3 years
- Age 30 and below
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities
- Proficient in English
Under the TalentCorp, 'Scholarship Talent Attraction & Retention' (STAR) programme, JPA scholars can apply to join FSTEP and serve their bond with the respective sponsoring financial institutions. Kindly visit www.star.talentcorp.com.my for more information.
20 April 2021 (Wednesday)