Medical Sales Representative (Allergy - Central)
Are you energized by a commercial sales role that allows you to accelerate customer growth and shape short and long-term business goals? If so, this Sales role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
To represent GSK in identifying the right patients for the right products through engagement with the customers based on our values, with key roles:
- Representing GSK in identifying right targeted patients with appropriate products for the patient’s benefits through engagement with HCPs align with our value and expectation.
- To explore opportunities in targeted HCPs to expand reach and access to introduce GSK’s range of products for the appropriate patients.
- Establish S&T (segmentation & targeting) and to incorporate into the business plan to explore reach to align GSK’s range of products with the right patients though the right customers.
- Acquiring Good Selling Outcome (GSO) to deliver on sales expectation
- Driving strategic approach align with Brand Strategy via Territory Business Planning with clear Plan of Action (POA)
- To plan and execute Rep-led activities, i.e. Webinars, Group Doctors Meetings.
- Be proficient at scientific knowledge selling of GSK products
- Achieve set sales targets and SFI KPI on quarterly basis
- Demonstrate sense of urgency and agility to implement changes according to with market dynamics
- Deliver Lead activities through Omnichannel approach
- Adopt GSK Culture in all daily activities and execution
- Promote within the Promotional and Marketing Code of Ethics.
- Strict compliance to Company Policies and Procedures – T&E, Pharmacovigilance, Promo, and marketing code of ethics.
- Cross functional engagement, including with CME, Medical, Marketing, Training, CET
- Timely submission of Veeva and other reports requirements
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- A levels, Tertiary Education - BSc, BA, Diploma etc
- Minimum have sales experience in related or non-related fields, can also be fresh graduate
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED (PROFICIENT):
- Presentation Skills
- Planning and Organization
- Accountable for impact through patient focus selling
- Selling skills
- Communication skills
- Territory Management- Veeva, Business Plan
- Customer Profiling – Segmentation and Targeting
- Technical knowledge on disease and product.
- Good Selling Outcome (GSO)