The selected candidate is responsible to provide accurate and timely administration services to internal and external customers such as new agents’ applications.
- To provide accurate and timely administration services to internal and external customers such as new agents’ applications
- Process agency administration related matters e.g. transfer of policies, change of servicing agents, etc.
- Handling of ICM and agent inquiry
- Quality and data checking
- Administration of agents’ movement, i.e., promotion, demotion, termination
- Automate agency admin process and support on system enhancement
- Degree in Business Administration / Diploma with some working experience in insurance industry
- Understand any other subsystems supporting the Agency contracts and agency rules and regulations provisions.
- Ability to organise work load in a systematic and efficient manner
- Pleasant and friendly disposition
- Good interpersonal skills. Able to liaise with customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Words & Excel skills