To prepare monthly accounting transactions including Investment Linked (IL).
- To prepare monthly accounting transactions including Investment Linked (IL).
- To compute daily IL (Bid and Offer) price and prepare daily IL fund transfer to Investment Team.
- To prepare the IL funds annual report to policyholders.
- To reconcile all the bank accounts of all IL funds.
- To prepare and journalise all the accounting entries for each IL funds for monthly closing by 5th of the month.
- To assist in the user acceptance test (UAT) for new funds / products launched in in-house/ custodian systems.
- To assist in the preparation and submission of Statutory Returns to Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM).
- To assist in preparation of the Company's quarterly, mid-year and annual financial statements and Group Financial Statement.
- To prepare BNM statistic reports i.e. Statement of Investment Position (IIP) and any other regulatory reports.
- To assist Managers / Assistant Vice President in any duties assigned.
- Tertiary qualification or full qualification in Accounting (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, MICPA, ICAEW).
- Have at least 1-2 years of working experience in a financial institution with strong knowledge on accounting standards and preparation of financial reports.
- Strong knowledge in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Knowledge in Excel VB is an added advantage.