Attend to customers enquiries from Customer Service Careline with precise, accurate and concise information while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Attend to customers enquiries from Customer Service Careline with precise, accurate and concise information while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Attend to inbound, outbound calls and email enquiries in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer’s authenticity before revealing sensitive information to customers.
- Achieve personal and teams qualitative and quantitative target.
- Build sustainable relationship and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Promote usage of self-help portals to customers.
- Effectively resolve customers issue by ensuring proper follow-ups are done and completed on a quantifiable time.
- Attend briefings/trainings conducted by in-house trainers and other departments on new launched products, processes, procedures and etc.
- Tertiary qualification. Preferably, in Education (Linguistic), Customer Service, Mass Communication, Journalism, Management, Business Administration, Insurance or any related discipline.
- With at least 1-2 years of working experience in Call Centre preferably in Life Insurance or Financial industry. Preferably, with experience in handling correspondence such as letter writing or email.
- Equipped and updated with the current products, processes and procedures.
- Sound product knowledge in life insurance/general.
- Familiar with the operations in Call Centre.
- Investment knowledge.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Good decision making, problem analysing and solving skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.