Associate, Customer Due Diligence
As Associate, Customer Due Diligence, you will be performing customer due diligence activities including clearing of screening matches and carrying out enhanced due diligence on high-risk customers.
- To perform customer due diligence activities including clearing of screening matches and carrying out enhanced due diligence on high-risk customers in accordance to the target turnaround time.
- To perform peer quality check/review on activities carried out by other analysts as and when required by the supervisors.
- To ensure proper documentation of work.
- To liaise with various business and functional units for information gathering to ensure customer due diligence activities are completed properly and accurately.
- To escalate positive matches of high-risk customers and other key AML/CFT issues to the supervisors. To assist in the development and testing of new/enhanced AML/CFT systems.
- Preferably Degree in Finance/Business/Accounting studies. Other areas of studies will also be considered
- preferably 1-2 years working experience.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered Good written and communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia Languages.
- Good analytical skills Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Able to write report with strong judgment Proactive and good teamwork.