Attend to enquiries and complaints from customers and the field force members and follow through for effective resolution.
- Attend to enquiries and complaints from customers and the field force members and follow through for effective resolution.
- Interpret the need or request of the customers and field force members and provide accurate information and explanation about the past and current products.
- Monitor claims approved by Head Office.
- Process data entry, prepare endorsement and check reports in an accurate and a timely manner.
- Despatch of reports and correspondence.
- Liaise with personnel in Head Office and branches on policy related issues and matters.
- Liaise with hospitals/ clinics for medical reports required for claims.
- Conserve policies through client retention efforts.
- Approve and requisite payment up to authorised limit.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as and when assigned by superiors and management.
- Recognised Degree in Communication, Management, Business Administration, Insurance or other relevant degree.
- With at least 1-2 years of working experience in Life Insurance company, preferably with Customer Service experience.
- Sound knowledge in Life, General and Takaful insurance products and basic understanding of policy servicing guidelines and procedures.
- Familiar with Life and General Insurance systems such as Life Asia, FPMS, EWMS, MBS400 and any other customer service related applications.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess relevant computer skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written format both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.