Provide sales support to brokers and direct clients on Group Employee Benefits.
- Provide sales support to brokers and direct clients on Group Employee Benefits.
- Assist in day to day admin for existing Employee Benefits clients and brokers.
- Raise renewal instructions within the timeline.
- Follow up on outstanding premiums & claims excesses.
- Conduct presentations to prospects client and brokers.
- Issue quotations to brokers & direct clients.
- Prepare scheme profiling.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Insurance or any related discipline.
- Minimum qualification in Diploma in Insurance or part or all LOMA, ACII, AMII or its equivalent.
- With at least 1-2 years of working experience in insurance industry.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Employees Benefits product knowledge.
- General knowledge in corporate world.
- Familiar with relevant operation/ administration issues.
- Good negotiation and marketing skills.
- Good public relations and presentation skills.