Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Management & Distribution Expenses Reporting and Variance analysis for expenses against budget.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Management & Distribution Expenses Reporting and Variance analysis for expenses against budget.
- Manage and monitor closely the company's expense to be within budget.
- Prepare CCR and follow up on expenses that exceed budget.
- Maintain updated records in the Fixed Asset Register.
- Assist in migration of Fixed Assets maintained in Excel to OFIN.
- Assist to prepare workings for GST & SST submission.
- Prepare accrual expenses journal entries for month end closing.
- Assist superior / Head of Finance Department as & when required.
- Possess a recognised degree in accounting, finance or equivalent professional qualifications such as CPA, ACCA, CFA,CIMA,MIA.
- Preferably 1-3 years relevant working experience in the financial services.
- Fresh graduates will also be considered.
- Prior knowledge and experience in financial reporting and annual audit would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.