Provide one-stop service experience to all stakeholders
- Provide one-stop service experience to all stakeholders.
- Ensure the responsibility of ensuring daily services provided directly to customers are according to quality standards set by the company and its internal procedures from the department.
- Resources Management to ensure there is no interruption.
- Identify / investigate / escalate / resolve complaints according to Service Level Agreement.
- Manage correspondences and tracking the resolution of complaints.
- Tertiary qualification preferably in Business Administration, Insurance, Finance, Economics or any related discipline.
- Minimum with Diploma in Insurance or part or all LOMA, ACII, AMII or its equivalent.
- With at least 1-2 years of working experience in life insurance industry.
- Knowledge of Group Retirement, Employees Benefits, Mortgage Reducing Term Assurance, Property Reward and Saving schemes.
- Sound knowledge of Insurance Act.
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Customer oriented.
- Good analytical skills.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.