Ensure efficient and effective processing flow via process improvement/enhancement as well as identifying and developing successor plan for New Business Production Agency.
- Ensure efficient and effective processing flow via process improvement/enhancement as well as identifying and developing successor plan for New Business Production Agency.
- Attend to enquiries from Branch Offices, fellow colleagues from other departments, agents, and proposers.
- Check daily reports / exceptional reports.
- Approve New Business premium refunds.
- Ensure New Business outgoing letters are despatched.
- Monitor New Business cheque/CC/DC refund process.
- Participate/involve in leading projects for section/department.
- Prepare and update staff statistics and New Business production statistics/ Management Reports.
- Assist in monitoring of sharing pool / staff productivity.
- Assist in preparing the monthly departmental report for Management.
- Assist in requisition of equipment and stationery.
- Assist in organising training schedule for New Recruits, Management Trainee and Intern on New Business Processes.
- Perform internal quality procedures review and audit.
- Conduct Data Quality Sampling audit and reporting.
- Any other assignments and/or ad-hoc functions relevant to the job grade required by management from time to time.
- Recognised Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, insurance or any relevant discipline.
- With at least 1-2 years of working experience in Life Insurance industry, preferably with system development and customer service experience.
- Interpersonal and public relation skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Life Insurance knowledge.
- Familiar with system development processes.