Perform user acceptance testing of new or revised product(s) implementation or system enhancement.
- Perform user acceptance testing of new or revised product(s) implementation or system enhancement.
- Provide training for staff, system user and new tester(s) with updated guides, manual and procedure.
- Attend to enquiries from branch offices, fellow colleagues from other departments, agents and system users.
- Assist in reviewing and designing of processing form and assist in evaluating and proposing enhancement to business processes arising from new or revised product(s) or processes changes.
- Prepare ISO documentation and ensure subsequent compliance of ISO standards.
- Attend to MIS extraction request to support reporting, performance monitoring and statistical analysis.
- Prepare departmental report.
- Participate in preparation of yearly departmental budget and budget variances.
- Recognised Degree, preferably in Business Studies, Science, Mathematics, Computer Science or any relevant degree.
- With at least 1 - 2 years of working experience in Life Insurance company.
- Experience in process flow, system testing and development will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and public relation skills.
- Possess relevant computer knowledge.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.