Associate, Policy Processing Management
One of the responsibilities of a Policy Processing Management Associate is to assist in policy issuance (either personal lines or commercial lines).
- To assist in policy issuance (either personal lines or commercial lines).
- To create and issue policies within authority limit.
- To sign off and sort policies which are already issued.
- To ensure policies and endorsements are issued and forward to the marketing units within the turn-around-time.
- To perform UAT/DR testing.
- To provide basic training on product knowledge for developmental purpose.
- Possesses a recognized degree in Management, Business Administration or Insurance.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Have a sense of urgency and ability to work independently.
- Strong time management and planning skills to manage ongoing demands.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.