Involved in projects for Customer Service, Policy Processing and Branch Operations.
- Involved in projects for Customer Service, Policy Processing and Branch Operations.
- Perform impact analysis on existing and new project planning, scheduling, identifying key subject areas and with other on-going project scope.
- Prepare project reports and related documents ie. Business requirement document submissions to the relevant parties on a timely basis.
- Support System Support Manager in gate keeping of RSA and reporting to Head of Department.
- Lead the CIF taskforce in resolving CIF post implementation issues and provide updates to the Project Champion and Steering members.
- Facilitate new product launches in requirements submission, risk assessment and operational readiness.
- Support superior / HOD for ad-hoc assignments / projects.
- Recognised Degree in Accounting & Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, or other related fields of study
- Possess qualifications in process improvement (Six Sigma or equivalent) / Project Management (PMP or equivalent) would be an advantage.
- With at least 1-3 years of working experience in the insurance industry, preferably with experience in process improvement / operations.
- Standard problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and able to interact with parties from all levels.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong in working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.