To place reinsurance arrangements for new product launches
- To place reinsurance arrangements for new product launches.
- To structure and negotiate terms and conditions for reinsurance treaties.
- To manage reinsurance cash flow, balance closing and forecast.
- To prepare and verify reinsurance statement of accounts.
- To perform BNM yearly statutory reporting.
- To perform reinsurance analysis for FCR.
- To perform yearly review of reinsurance management strategy and mechanisms.
- To set-up reinsurance arrangement/functionality in FPMS/Life Asia system according to reinsurance treaty.
- To perform UAT in FPMS/Life Asia for new product testing/system enhancements.
- To conduct yearly review of reinsurance program.
- To conduct actuarial experience studies.
- Basic degree in mathematics/ statistics / actuarial science.
- Preferably 1-3 years relevant experience in life industry.
- Sufficient understanding in life insurance actuarial.
- Good communication skills - written and verbal.
- Actuarial skills.
- Relevant computer skills.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Good public relations.
- All rounded reinsurance administration handling.
- BNM's guidelines with respect to reinsurance reporting.