Associate, Tax & Accounts
As a Tax & Accounts Associate, one of your responsibilities will be to prepare daily and monthly journals for data entry into Oracle Financial systems.
- To prepare daily and monthly journals for data entry into Oracle Financial systems.
- To ensure month end closing activities are performed within the deadline given.
- To ensure that Branches monthly collections are updated into Oracle Financial systems.
- To perform bank and account reconciliations on a monthly basis and ensure clearance of the outstanding items timely.
- To perform and review projection of cash inflow and outflow.
- To create new suppliers code and update suppliers information in Oracle Financial systems.
- To be involved in establishing/ documenting SOP and ensure all process documentations are updated.
- To assist Finance Manager when required.
- To participate in any Finance related projects.
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or Accounting degree from recognised University or qualification in professional accountancy examinations.
- Have at least 2 – 3 years working experience in accounts work with some supervisory skills.
- Strong knowledge in Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Knowledge in accounting software applications especially in accounts payable module.
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and Insurance Act.