Associate, Underwriting (PA/Marine) - GEGM
One of the responsibilities of an Underwriting (PA/Marine) - GEGM Associate is to perform underwriting cases and renewals for policies within the turnaround time.
- To perform underwriting cases and renewals for policies within the turnaround time
- To approve acceptance of risk within the authority limit to ensure risks are assessed in accordance with the underwriting guidelines
- To manage and develop portfolio
- To ensure delivery of the quotes are of high underwriting standards
- To provide appropriate professional services to business units regarding policy matters in a clear, accurate and timely manner.
- To review renewals with claims experiences and to provide advise whether to accept or decline risk
- To visit branch and provide consultative advise on your portfolio
- To review exception reports and to analyse the performance of the respective portfolios on a monthly basis
- To continuously review processes, identify and resolve service gaps through constructive feedback and implement process improvements where appropriate.
- Possesses a recognized degree in Management, Business Administration or Insurance qualification such as CMII, DMII and AMII
- Has at least two years working experience in general insurance, preferably in underwriting
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.