To plan and carry out audits, ad-hoc and special assignments including investigations and reviews.
- To plan and carry out audits, ad-hoc and special assignments including investigations and reviews.
- To develop audit planning checklist and memorandum (APCM), risk and control matrix (RCM), flowcharts and other necessary documents for audits.
- To ensure coverage of relevant regulatory requirements and recommend improvements to corporate policies, procedures and practices.
- To ensure timely reporting of findings, risks and recommendations for auditee's response and finalisation of report to Audit Committee.
- To follow up with auditees on outstanding audit findings through the issuance of Audit Tracking Report and verification of resolved findings.
- To ensure that audit operating standards and procedures are observed and requirements of the Quality Assurance Review are met.
- To perform other duties as assigned by Section Head(IT) and CIA.
- Degree in computer studies or equivalent professional qualifications such as CISA, CISM, etc.
- Minimum of 1 - 4 years of audit experience preferably in financial services.
- Key Skills in Audit Reporting, Communication, Conflict Management Influence, Relationship Management, Teamwork, and Resource Planning.
- Good understanding of Internal Controls, Information Technology (IT), IT Governance, Risk Assessment, IA Methodology and Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs).
- Good working knowledge of risks and controls.
- Good understanding of auditing standards, regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Appreciation of insurance industry, regulations, practices and products.