Associate, Admin & Customer Care – Claims
As an Admin & Customer Care Associate, your responsibilities include handling call-in/walk-in enquiries/emails, respond and resolve the request related to life claims appropriately according to Company’s set standards and guidelines.
- To handle call-in/walk-in enquiries/emails, respond and resolve the request related to life claims appropriately according to Company’s set standards and guidelines
- To act as the backoffice support for Call Centre CSEs on all life claims related enquiries that requiring follow up with respective backroom teams or branches
- Prepare and draft simple reply letter on written enquiries/emails related to life claims cases
- Follow up with all parties to gather information to facilitate decision making
- Deliver administration support functions to Claims Operation team within the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Claim registered within target set from date of notification
- Prepare claim documents for scanning within a set timeframe
- To administer such administrative and clerical support functions within the section assigned to.
- University Degree in Communication, Business Administration or related field OR Higher diploma holder
- With 1-2 years working experience in similar customer service roles in life insurance industry
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, documentation and organization skills
- Customer service oriented
- Telephone & complaints handling
- Knowledge in insurance contract provisions
- Product knowledge and features
- Risk and Compliance requirements
- Knowledge of claims handling
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.