Associate - Agency Information System
As an Agency Information System Associate, your responsibilities include performing UAT for new products including requirement gathering, preparation of test cases, and verifying results to ensure accuracy of system set up.
- Perform UAT for new products including requirement gathering, preparation of test cases, and verifying results to ensure accuracy of system set up
- Perform UAT for system amendments due to defects and new requirements for DCMS/FPMS/ePartner
- Gather requirement and investigate defects
- Prepare test cases
- Verify results to ensure accuracy based on the requirements
- Monitoring of social media postings by agency force to avoid releasing misleading information
- Compliance with BNM guidelines in relation of the policies
- Assist OCBC request for agents’ information
- Assist in other related work as and when assigned
- Degree in Business Administration with one year working experience in insurance industry
- Familiar with Agency Administration policy and guidelines
- Familiar with Key Systems functionality, i.e., DCMS and FPMS
- Understand any other subsystems supporting the Agency contracts and agency rules and regulations provisions.
- Ability to organise work load in a systematic and efficient manner
- Pleasant and friendly disposition
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to liaise with customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Words & Excel skills