Associate, Customer Service – Kota Kinabalu Branch
As a Customer Service Associate, your responsibilities include attending to walk-in agents and ensure that the agents' expectations are being fulfilled and ensuring compliance with Branch Operational Guide.
- To attend to walk-in agents and ensure that the agents' expectations are being fulfilled.
- To ensure compliance with Branch Operational Guide.
- To meet deadline and service turnaround time set.
- To familiarise with new procedures, guidelines, and product knowledge.
- To understand the features of all products and able to explain to customers.
- To attend to enquiries and complaints and follow through for effective resolution.
- To monitor claims approved by Head Office.
- To process data-entry; prepare endorsements and checks reports in an accurate and a timely manner.
- To ensure timely despatch of reports and correspondence.
- To assist and relief Executive whenever the need arises.
- To liaise with customer service officer or personnel from Head Office for clarifications and/or any requirements.
- To liaise with hospital/ clinic for medical reports required for claims.
- To conserve policies through client retention efforts
- To handle ad-hoc assignments as and when assigned by superiors and management.
- To be relief in Agency Service Centre, Finance and Customer Service Centre whenever needs arises.
- Possess tertiary qualification preferably in Customer Service, Communication, Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Insurance or any related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in Life Insurance Company
- Preferably with Customer Service or Life Underwriting experience
- Good command in English, both written & verbal
- Able to converse in another language is added advantage.
- Proficient in using computer and professional use in Microsoft Office