Associate, Underwriting Operations (Analytics) - GEGM
One of the responsibilities of an Underwriting Operations (Analytics) Associate - GEGM is to prepare, analyze and discern designated motor and non-motor products for business strategies planning to achieve better underwriting profits.
- Prepare, analyze and discern designated motor and non motor products for business strategies planning to achieve better underwriting profits
- Identifying correct segments for personal lines, commercial and/or industrial lines of risks that would deem to be palatable for business developments and/or segmentation penetrations
- Preparation of regulatory reports submission
- Support new product development and assist with budgeting process.
- Assist and involve in projects development tasks from providing and coordinating in business requirement stage and also performing UAT
- Monitoring of project development to ensure timely deliverables
- Possesses a recognized degree in Statistics, Financial Mathematics, Actuarial Science or any other similar discipline
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent problem solving skills and a fast learner
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia