The selected candidate is responsible to participate in interpreting design specifications and translate into implementable components, decompose business processes and functions into applications...
- Participate in interpreting design specifications and translate into implementable components, decompose business processes and functions into applications, functions flow and data flow.
- Develop scripts and codes.
- Create test steps and expected test results based on test cases other than to execute test and documents result based on test cases.
- Participate in designing and documenting applications and databases according to the user/ business requirement.
- Involve in providing solutions and guidance for complex programming solutions.
- Involve in analyzing and designing test scenarios and test cases based on business and/ or technical requirements.
- Participate to apply enterprise architecture in the design and development of applications/ databases.
- Recognized degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems or equivalent.
- Understand basic programming concepts, standards, and best practices
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written especially in English.
- Good interpersonal skills.