Internship for Engineering Students (any discipline)
We are looking for engineering students with an interest and desire to learn about green energy and sustainable development-oriented areas of work.
We are looking for engineering students with an interest and desire to learn about green energy and sustainable development-oriented areas of work. Interns can expect exposure in designing buildings through CAD software, getting immersed in the sustainable aspects of construction engineering and supporting colleagues in administrative assignments. The areas of work may include - Dynamic Energy Simulation / Dynamic Daylight Simulation / M&E Design / Water Efficient Design / Sustainable Building Design / Green Building Rating tools Design.
- To learn and support continuous improvement process, development process and design workflows to minimize unnecessary stoppages and breakdown.
- Assist in handling on-going Project(s) in designing Project Systems and Panels.
- Assist in coordination of overall project progress.
- Provide support and ensure production & quality issues are resolved.
- Exposure on performing technical research and develops solutions to the problems.
- Any related task to be assigned by supervisor.
- Currently pursuing Diploma / Degree in Engineering of any discipline ie: Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering /Chemical Engineering / Civil Engineering.
- Communicates effectively when working in teams and independently.
- Outgoing and pro-active with a goal-oriented mind-set.
- Good in organizing and structuring various tasks and responsibilities.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- No prior experience required.
Interested candidates may apply with a recent CV and click on Apply Now.