A Finance Executive assist in a full spectrum of accounting functions which including financial accounting (AR & AP), management reports, stock count, matters related to Malaysian...
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
- To assist in a full spectrum of accounting functions which including financial accounting (AR & AP), management reports, stock count, matters related to Malaysian GST and etc.
- To monitor and carry out day to day activities related to credit collections, payments, claims, monthly bank and creditors reconciliations
- To liaise with related departments/suppliers/customers on finance related matters
- To ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with generally accepted accounting policies, procedures and best practices
- To ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues & counterparts
- Any other assigned ad-hoc jobs as requested by superior
- Minimum Degree in Finance and/or Accounting from recognized university or equivalent
- Having LCCI / ACCA qualification, well versed in GST or SAP system knowledge is an added advantage
- Preferably those with minimum two (2) years of working experience in a related field within a manufacturing industry
- Fresh graduates with proactive and aggressive attitude are most welcome to apply
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Excel for generating reports
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, team player and able to communicate with a different level of organization structures
- Able to write and speak Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, & English fluently
- Willing to work overtime during monthly closing
- Must be willing to work near KLIA, Banting
- The hostel will be provided for those from outstation.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- The successful candidate can look forward to opportunities for career development and advancement in the company and within the Group.
Send your resume through email to email@example.com or by post to address below:
GS Paper & Packaging Sdn. Bhd. (Packaging Plant 1)
Lot 7090, Mukim Tanjung 12, Daerah Kuala Langat,
42700 Banting, Selangor, Malaysia
Attention: HR Recruitment
Your application will be processed within 2-3 weeks. Only selected candidates will be notified.