A Mechanical Engineer is responsible for mechanical troubleshooting in order to reduce the downtime of machinery.
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
- Responsible for mechanical troubleshooting in order to reduce the downtime of machinery.
- Identify, analyze, and implement preventive maintenance to avoid reoccurrence of breakdown or minimize unplanned downtime.
- Optimize spare part requirement so that the spare parts are available whenever the needs arise with minimum inventory cost.
- Responsible for maintenance cost.
- Identify and implement improvement maintenance in order to prolong the lifespan of equipment.
- Plan plant shut activities in order to minimize plant shut duration and labor cost.
- Handle maintenance issues including on-call and work late (if required).
- Responsible for career development or training of subordinates in order to have the second liner.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering only
- Good team player and fast learner
- Good command of written and spoken English, Bahasa Melayu, and Mandarin
- Dynamic and tactful personality with good interpersonal, communication skills
- Composed, calm yet energetic when faced with challenges
- Committed and dedicated to assigned activities by the company
- Ability to work in a tough environment and cope with stress
- Willing to be on called during rest day and work overtime
- The hostel will be provided for those from outstation.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- The successful candidate can look forward to opportunities for career development and advancement in the company and within the Group.
Send your resume through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to address below:
GS Paper & Packaging Sdn. Bhd. (Packaging Plant 1)
Lot 7090, Mukim Tanjung 12, Daerah Kuala Langat,
42700 Banting, Selangor, Malaysia
Attention: HR Recruitment
Your application will be processed within 2-3 weeks. Only selected candidates will be notified.