A QA Engineer ensures process quality and handle customer complaint on quality related issues on products.
Manufacturing - Chemicals and Heavy Industries
- Ensure process quality and handle customer complaint on quality related issues on products.
- Quality approval status of incoming materials and monitor the quality trend for improvement.
- Maintain the company ISO system and customer ERS requirement procedure and its implementation.
- Ensure favorable laboratory condition for tests to be carried on incoming paper rolls, finished goods cartons, and WIP.
- Follow up on timely reply and implementation of countermeasure from suppliers.
- Liaise with the supplier on supplied quality issue.
- Test report approval for internal laboratory testing.
- Coordinate for external and third-party audit.
- Follow up verification of outgoing warehouse inspections.
- Any other assignment related to quality as and when required by QA Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in any Applied Science, Chemical Studies, BioResource Paper and Coatings Technology or equivalent.
- With 1-2 years of working experience in manufacturing QA field.
- Fresh graduates with independent, aggressive & proactive attitudes are most welcome to apply.
- Familiar with ISO 9001:2000 and customer audit.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, and English.
- High commitment and a fast learner.
- Must willing to work in Banting area, nearby KLIA.
- Able to work under fast pace and tough environment.
- Hostel will be provided for those from outstation.
- A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- The successful candidate can look forward to opportunities for career development and advancement in the company and within the Group.
Send your resume through email to email@example.com or by post to address below:
GS Paper & Packaging Sdn. Bhd. (Packaging Plant 1)
Lot 7090, Mukim Tanjung 12, Daerah Kuala Langat,
42700 Banting, Selangor, Malaysia
Attention: HR Recruitment
Your application will be processed within 2-3 weeks. Only selected candidates will be notified.