Supporting GTI Media clients.
- As Client Support Executive, you will be responsible for all administrative matters related to supporting the company's clients through the following tasks:
- Receiving calls and transferring them to the relevant department/personnel.
- Sending client submission material guidelines and submission deadline reminders for GTI Media products which include online, print, and events.
- Supporting both the Business Development Team and clients in ensuring that the advertising materials are received within predetermined timelines.
- Providing estimates of the time needed by clients to complete their material submissions in each cycle to facilitate the approval process.
- Handling internal systems, creating reports and performing ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Liaising and coordinating with GTI Media's Product and Marketing Teams for information to be provided to clients.
- Performing any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor, as and when required.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent typing skills and familiar with Microsoft Office, plus average knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Fast learner, independent with good time-management and inter-personal skills.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (spoken and written language efficiency in both languages is a requirement for this position).