As a member of the design team, you are responsible for the design of all print products and websites created and maintained by GTI Media.
As a designer, you are the creative engine of the company and you will work with all media – including but not limited to print, websites etc. You will play an important role in ensuring that our products are represented in their best forms so that the company can generate revenue to meet its targets. You will work closely with the design and editorial teams to ensure that all goals, objectives and deadlines are met. Your main responsibility as a designer is to carry out all design and creative work required within the organisation, both in print and online, and ensure that work progresses according to given deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing creative design works in various media (including but not limited to print, web, and photography). Projects include magazines and other printed materials, websites and other online materials such as A&P materials for events.
- Liaising and communicating with clients.
- Handling project management aspects of creative projects.
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Certificate or diploma in art/design/creative multimedia or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign or other design software.
- Possess good English language and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible and able to multi-task.
- Photography and/or video editing skills are an advantage.
- Although this is a fresh graduate position, a solid portfolio of work and/or professional experience in graphics and/or web design will be seen as a plus.
Additional Information/ Benefits
- Opportunities to work and partner with world-renowned multinational companies and government bodies in Malaysia.
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
- Attractive commission plan based on meeting reasonable sales targets.
- Bonuses for sales staff who achieve targets.
- Five-day work week.
- Supportive management that appreciates and rewards creativity, honesty, and performance.
- Numerous training and career development opportunities.
- Annual company retreats and adventure trips, plus exclusive Achievers' Club overseas trips for sales staff that manage to achieve annual targets.
- Vibrant and employee-friendly working environment.