Digital Marketing Intern
Working with marketing team and manage digital marketing campaigns and executing the social media strategy are some of the responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Intern.
- Working with marketing team and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Execute the social media strategy
- Execute online brand and product campaign
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Advertising/Media, or any related.
- Candidate with working experience will be added advantage.
- Experience or have a qualification in graphic design can be helpful.
- Able to work independently, committed and dedicated.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high levels of energy, ability to take responsibility for own work output to deliver strong results with minimal supervision.
- Energetic, pleasant disposition with high proficiency in spoken and written English and be able to write creatively and succinctly.
- Proactive individual, able to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel for outstation duties.
Additional Information :
- 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
- Office hour from 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Dress Code: Formal or Smart Casual