As a Market Research Intern, you are responsible to research and source for new database and ensure information is captured in system.
• Responsible to research and source for new database and ensure information is captured in system.
• Responsible for making outbound calls to potential customers.
• Must have excellent communication skills and telephone courtesy, including a clear, confident speaking voice and a friendly rapport with customers.
• Candidate will work from a given script, however must also have the ability to be flexible and creative in dealing with customers.
• Position available immediately.
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, any field.
• Confident with good communication skills in English.
• Computer Literate (basic Microsoft office).
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Possess own transport and willing to work in office at One South, Seri Kembangan.
• 5 working days (Monday to Friday)
• Office hour from 8.30am to 5.30pm
• Dress Code: Formal or Smart Casual