As a Senior Business Development Executive for Sales, you will be responsible for driving the sales revenue for the other diversified businesses.
You will be responsible for selling graduate recruitment and branding advertising solutions to employers, recruiters and universities across a range of online and offline media products and events. You will secure new accounts, service existing clients, and liaise with key business partners.
You will be required to:
- Sell integrated online and print advertising solutions across a range of HR/education-focused media products.
- Secure event sponsorships and sell event space for specialized HR/education events.
- Promote and sell bespoke technology and analytics solutions.
- Plan, strategize and execute plans to meet sales targets.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with clients and business partners.
- Make sales calls and presentations to introduce our range of products and services.
- Create proposals and solutions that meet client requirements.
- Identify and develop new potential products and business opportunities.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a sales or marketing-related position.
- Professional demeanour and self-presentation is a must.
- Prior advertising/media sales experience or from the education-related background is a plus.
- Knowledge of HR, recruitment, and employer branding practices is a plus.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, with the ability to write excellent and accurate proposals.
- Able to demonstrate effective brand communication skills.
- Open to working in a dynamic, start-up sized organization with quick turn-around time.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to work in teams, and strategic-minded.
- Willing to travel.
Additional Information/ Benefits
Opportunities to work and partner with world-renowned multinational companies and government bodies in Malaysia.
Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Attractive commission plan based on meeting reasonable sales targets.
Bonuses for sales staff who achieve targets.
Five-day work week.
Supportive management that appreciates and rewards creativity, honesty, and performance.
Numerous training and career development opportunities.
Annual company retreats and adventure trips, plus exclusive Achievers' Club overseas trips for sales staff that manage to achieve annual targets.
Vibrant and employee-friendly working environment.
The office has ample, easy and free access for parking.