You will be creating content for a range of our multimedia products, including web portals, magazines, events and marketing collaterals.
You will be based full-time in our Malaysia office. You will work with a team of editors and designers, and other media professionals in our Malaysia offices to execute your duties. This is a great opportunity for you to be involved in products that change the way Malaysians find opportunities in both the professional and academic spheres.
- Preparing editorial guidelines, and coordinating content, design, and production.
- Compiling content and display advertisements for publication.
- Writing and proofreading articles for both online and print media platforms.
- Working with editors to produce and edit articles for layout and publication.
- Working with designers to edit design layouts for publication.
- Assisting in the production of company marketing materials, in both print and online mediums.
- Managing and optimizing online content via our in-house CMS on a regular basis.
- Fresh graduates are preferred for this role, however candidates with 1-2 years of accumulated experience in media, editing, or publishing will be considered.
- Degrees in English, Media, Communication, or Business are preferred.
- An excellent grasp of the English language (both written and spoken) is a must.
- The ability to work well in teams is a must.
- The ability to communicate professionally with sources and clients, both over the phone and face-to-face, is required.
- Able to meet deadlines without compromising quality.
- Creative, resourceful, and able to work independently and think critically.
- Web-native writers/editors, or writers/editors with working knowledge of online writing best practices are preferred.
- This position is open to Malaysians only.
You must submit a portfolio of your most recently-published written works as part of the evaluation process.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to do a formal assessment exercise as part of the evaluation process.
- Competitive local salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Opportunities to attend networking events and meet key industry figures, notably from the HR industry.
- Numerous affordable dining options near our Malaysia office, as well as easy access to public transport.
- Five-day work week, with typically steady hours.
- Supportive management that appreciates and rewards creativity, honesty, and performance.
- Numerous training and career development opportunities.
- All major travel expenses will be subsidized by the company.
- Lots of fun recreational and sports activities all year round, with vibrant and employee-friendly working environment.
- Annual overnight company adventure trip.
- Fully-sponsored annual Achievers’ Club reward trip for high-performing staff.