Internal Audit Intern
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
HPE Finance Internship Program (Jan-Jun 2023)
HPE’s intern program has a strong focus on providing a broad range of courses, coaching, mentoring and adding value through stretch assignment opportunities. We help you realize your potential by providing an environment where you'll be empowered and inspired to do the best work of your life.
Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for an intern to join Internal Audit! In this amazing role, you will have opportunity to work in an international team and get exposure to number of processes/functions across HPE. You will review and report on the adequacy of internal controls, the accuracy of transactions, effective and efficient use of company assets, and the level of compliance with company policies and procedures, government laws and regulations. You will contribute by providing recommendations for improving compliance of key internal processes with predefined standards.
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
HPE Finance in general
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
How you’ll make your mark:
- You will perform risk-based internal audits.
- You will develop an understanding of the function to be audited and use business knowledge, analytical skills and experience in identifying findings and improvements.
- You will work closely with team members to provide ongoing progress reports and updates of audit findings.
- You will provide research and data analysis for moderately complex projects.
- Currently studying in these fields : Finance and Accounting, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Business Analytics/Business Intelligence or Economic
- Good in partnering, innovative and making things happen
- Communicative, a team player and able to solve problems with analytical thinking
- Basic knowledge/proficient in MS Office and have initial experience in project work (university and non-university wise)
- Good in both written and spoken English
- Mandarin/Japanese/Korean (Added advantage)
- Able to commit for 6 months
What we can offer you:
- Attractive allowance
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and a robust career opportunities
- An amazing Life Inside The Element