Contact Centre Service & Sales Representative 1
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking ambitious individuals to join our Wealth and Personal Banking (WPB) team in the role of Contact Centre Service & Sales Representative 1, working together with colleagues to display HSBC Values and achieve Vision to become the world’s leading international Bank.
- Performing outbound calls to existing HSBC customers by cross selling various financial products.
- Using appropriate sales tools & scripts to enhance product knowledge as well as to generate sales and customer interest over the phone.
- Maintaining high service standards by ensuring that customers’ needs and being met besides recommending appropriate financial solutions.
- Following through on the customers’ requests and convince the customers to take up the products based on their needs while maintaining the customer experience.
- Adhere to company’s call guide policies to ensure that call quality is up to the bank’s standard.
- Minimum SPM qualification, Diploma or Degree would be desirable.
- Knowledge in banking products is an added advantage.
- Basic and numerical reasoning when handling customer enquiries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in local language and English to effectively service customers.
- Experience in customer service or sales roles are desirable especially when dealing with customer conflicts.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Work life balance:
- A competitive base salary with quarterly bonus.
- HSBC provides various leave policies that allows you to rest, recuperate and balance personal and family commitments.
- Supportive management team onsite to ensure that you will be well equipped with product knowledge on the job.
- Attractive benefit package.
- Rewards and recognition for your success and contribution to the team.
Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation needed will be prioritised.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.