Accounts Collection Specialist
This Financing Business Support role has responsibility for maintaining a good client relationship with IBM clients and business partners, as well as internal client relationships.
- This Financing Business Support role has responsibility for maintaining a good client relationship with IBM clients and business partners, as well as internal client relationships, in support of financing agreements.
- The individuals in this role use dedicated financing systems and processes in the support of varied responsibilities such as Contract Preparation and Acceptance, Vendor Financing, Project Financing, Syndications, Inventory and Accounts Receivable Financing, Volume Purchase/Settlement Management and Collections.
- Manage the receivables for collection portfolio assigned and ensure all overdue by customer are paid promptly by calling and other means of reaching out to clients, maintaining customer relations.
- Organize collection to meet Operational KPIs. Attend AR Review calls.
- Provide complete and solid collection status and progress updates.
- Plan and implement collection strategies and engage in direct collection of receivables.
- Coordinate with credit control, bad debts analyst of exceptional, problematic or suspicious customer and provide case histories where applicable to minimise bad debt and loss from fraud.
- Work closely with Cash Application Team to advice and ensure that payment are allocate/apply correctly, include clearing UFA (Unapplied Fund Account).
- Perform credit & finance analysis by providing AR status / outstanding to Credit / Treasury for credit release purposes or on customer account
- In order to manage credit limits terms and order releasing, the role provides operational and administrative support to the business by being responsible for organizational tasks of varying complexity.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Account receivable, client relationship management related experience are plus points.