Credit Analyst (Japanese Speaking)
As analyst, you will perform financial and non-financial analysis on IBM's customer set.
The IBM Global Financing Center, which commenced operations in Malaysia in 2006, is a cross-functional organization that provides expert business support, pricing, credit, IT and business controls for IBM Global Financing business across IBM’s140 growth market countries. The Center’s mission is to provide responsive and effective support services to internal clients to facilitate the achievement of planned business results and client satisfaction.
- The analyst will perform financial and non-financial analysis on IBM's customer set. Through that analysis and knowledge of the industry, the analyst will be expected to make a firm, informed recommendation. Increasingly, recommendations are not simply a yes / no equation, with the analyst expected to provide input into creating the right structure to enhance IBM's credit position but enable IBM to win the bid.
- This will largely involve working with senior credit analysts. The analyst will work with Regional Credit teams.
- The analyst must be able to utilize and have knowledge of all information sources available to them. This will include credit agencies and other internet-based products.
- The analyst is also expected to take a leading role in an industry sector or a certain credit function. Applicants will be proactive in managing credit risk in that sector/function and providing guidance to IBM regarding the IBM customer set in that sector/function.
- Possess at least a Professional Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accounting/Economics) qualifications
- Preferably with 2-3 years of Audit or Credit experience
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
- Meticulous, analytical and a fast learner
- Able to multitask and meet timelines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- 13th month salary
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- 15 days of annual leave