Korean Speaking Accounting & Finance Analyst
As Korean Speaking Accounting & Finance Analyst, you will provide accounting support to countries in the Asia Pacific region.
- Provide accounting support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Prepare local financial statements in accordance with local GAAP
- Comply with country legal and statutory reporting requirement
- Provide advice and counsel to management on US and country Generally Accepted Accounting Practices and guidelines
- Perform self-inspection on work areas and implement measures to ensure compliance with IBM accounting and country practices and guidelines.
- Play a unique and integral role in driving business decisions, supporting operations and influencing business results.
- You are considered to be a trusted business advisor, working within the company's business units and geographies, as well as in a myriad of specialized corporate functions.
- Responsible for the analysis of the IBM forecast, budget, actuals and business metrics and dynamics.
- You'll interact directly with line management in the business units and geographies on the development of forecast and budget variance analysis, and provide ongoing business assessments and recommended solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree Basic knowledge in Finance and Accounting concepts
- Knowledge in Finance Planning, Forecasting, Budgeting or Services Accounting
- Basic knowledge in MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
- English: Fluent
- Korean: Fluent (TOPIK Level 3, TOPIK Level 4, Korean University Graduate, Native Speaker
- Preferred Accounting/Finance Certified in ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- Fresh graduates or candidates with less than 5 years experience in Finance and Accounting
- Candidate with experience in professional firms are encouraged to apply
- Relevant internship experience is an added advantage
- Proven track record in University/Work Environment with an interest in financial or quantitative
- Strong communicator, great interpersonal and influencing skills
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Demonstrated good leadership and initiative