MIT Infrastructure Engineer - Graduate Trainee
Primarily responsible for all MIT Infrastructure operational systems and services which covers incident/event/crisis/problem management and request fulfillment.
- Primarily responsible for all MIT Infrastructure operational systems and services which covers incident/event/crisis/problem management and request fulfillment.
- Responsibilities also includes achieving department's KPIs, overseeing business process consistency and drive improvement efforts by partnering with stakeholders for continuous improvement and problem prevention.
- Coordinate factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
- Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross functional and cross site teams.
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related field.
- Experience in SAN platforms such as EMC VMAX, 3Par, etc. would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication and technical problem solving skills