Undergraduate Intern (Technical)
The intern role will include learning and supporting manufacturing IT services to ensure all IT systems and services in factories are operating smoothly.
- The intern role will include learning and supporting manufacturing IT services to ensure all IT systems and services in factories are operating smoothly.
- Additionally, the intern will learn to integrate, test, install, configure, and/or support Factory automation software systems.
- The intern will learn to coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
- The intern will learn to apply advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems, drive continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- There is high possibility the intern will involve in web application development and other operation improvement efforts.
- Candidate must be able to do internship in Kulim
- Currently undertaking Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/ICT/Computer Engineering.
- Good scripting or programming skill in Web application.
- Minimum 6 months internship duration