As a Marketing Intern, you will be supporting marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution
- Generate content ideas and develop content outline
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and infographic content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing and content brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in research on topics given
- Assist in obtaining 3rd party quotes
- Upload content to WordPress
- Assist in marketing administrative work when required
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/ Business Studies/ Journalism/ Public Relations/ Mass Communication or equivalent
- Excellent command of English with good communication skills, both written and oral
- Well organised, a good multi-tasker and tenacious in character
- Interest in and knowledge of general consumer finance topics is highly advantageous, as is knowledge and/or experience in digital media.
- An innovative team player who is dynamic, motivated and process oriented with the determination to succeed
- Required language: English
- Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia will be highly advantageous
- A minimum of 3 months internship period will be required for this position