As a Marketing Associate, you will be gathering data on consumers, competitors, and market condition.
- Gather data on consumers, competitors, and market condition
- Conducting marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Assist in coordinating assignments by contributing to the development of project plans, fieldwork task schedules, scheduling and preparing for workshops and interviews, gathering documentation, and liaising with client staff
- Assist in preparing detailed brand/marketing proposals and marketing plans
- Prepare documentation: contact reports, client briefs, meeting notes etc.
- Liaise with various units and departments in the company
- Assist in managing vendors and agencies in terms of follow up on deadlines, service levels, invoices and other marketing-related paperwork.
- Obtain 3rd party vendor quotes
- Monitor marketing projects and analyse results
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Preferably Communications/Advertising/Marketing/Psychology or Business)
- Apt in writing proposals and reports, and creating presentation decks
- Fluent in verbal and written English and BM
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written presentation/ reporting/analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organisational abilities
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this position
Nearby public transport, optical and dental, annual leave