The programmer (IIS) will be responsible for the scripting of online and mobile questionnaires according to the requirements and specifications of the project.
Programmer (Scriptwriter) IIS TEAM
Responsible for the scripting of online and mobile questionnaires according to the requirements and specifications of the project, working closely with the Project Manager.
- Survey implementation using specialised programming language (full training provided)
- Performing quality assurance of scripts and data
- Creation of customised HTML/CSS designs to suit our clients' needs
- Audio, video and image integration for online and/or mobile surveys
What we offer
- Full-Time position
- Standard work schedule Mon-Fri
- Work in industry leading company
- Young and motivated team
- Initial programming training sponsored by the company
- Attractive remuneration package and opportunities for career growth based on performance.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent
- Java Script, HTML/CSS knowledge is an advantage
- Team player
- Excellent in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Japanese or Korean language is a plus
- Previous related work experience is not required, but if available, will be considered as advantage
- FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply