Goods Receiving Assistant
Check and receive stock with suppliers with our purchase order. Responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure items match with the purchase orders number. Facilitate the return of damaged products to suppliers, and work with all departments to update details. Assist head of receiving and report to head of receiving on activities and issue by time to time.
- Receive quantity stock according to purchase order number with supplier invoices.
- Check and receive stock according to our purchase order, supplier invoice and IBT (Inter-branch transfer).
- Inspect correct contents to ensure they are undamaged and expired date of products
- Handling damaged and spoiled products according to receiving SOP and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods
- Ensuring compliance with health department, weights and measure requirements, liquor, tobacco laws and relevant stickers such as custom sticker, ingredient sticker, imported by supplier’s sticker, MC logo, and invoice handling
- Ensure accurate data key in into system accordingly and sign goods receive notes
- Ensure all process of receiving are accurate and maintaining as per company SOP.
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the storage area and entire department as well as equipment according to company SOP.
- Perform any other duties in general operational functions and ad-hoc assignments.