Sales Assistant (Chilled & Frozen/ Dry Goods)
Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction with understanding customers’ inquiries and provide appropriate recommendations to the customers. Maintaining outstanding store condition with fully stocked and visual merchandizing standards.
- Replenish and ensure freshness of products on selling floor.
- Maintain hygiene of the storage area
- Quality check during stock receiving
- Ensure refrigerators always in good working conditions and daily monitor the temperature of the refrigerator
- Ensure FIFO practice in cold room
- Assist and support all sales, marketing and promotional activities
- Assist in general operation functions and ad-hoc assignments
Qualification and Education Requirements
- Candidates must possess minimum SPM qualification.
- No working experience required. If possess experience in retail hypermarket will be an advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin-speaking will be an advantage
- Basic communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Friendly, helpful and engaging personality.
- Meticulous, proactive and independent.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.