Sales Assistant (Fresh Market)
To assist with the day to day activities relating to the department operation. Maintain outstanding department condition with fully fresh stocked and visual merchandizing standards. Provide basic customer services by understanding customers’ inquiries.
- Understand all product category and maintain the freshness of all products.
- Replenish, forwarding and ensure all shelves on the selling floor fully fresh stocked of products according to FIFO (First In First Out) & FEFO (First Expiry First Out) practice with product category.
- Perform daily check on price change report to ensure every product with correct price and description.
- Ensure the correct information on POP cards and display according to company standard and government requirements.
- Maintain hygiene and cleanliness of the storage area, selling floor and entire department as well as equipment (utensils & machine) according to company SOP.
- Perform quality check upon receiving stock as per request.
- Reduce products disposal by salvage into cut fruits and trimming & re-packing vegetables.
- Monitor correct temperature of the chiller and update the temperature sheet by daily basic.
- Provide feedback regard stock movement and propose stock ordering to superior.
- Always provide good services to the customers
- Assist and support all sales, marketing and promotional activities
- Perform any other duties in general operational functions and ad-hoc assignments.