Sales Assistant (Non Food)
Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction with understand customers’ inquiries and provide appropriate recommendations to the customers. Maintaining outstanding store condition with fully stocked and visual merchandizing standards.
- Ensure all the product within valid shelves life.
- Replenish products on selling floor
- Maintain hygiene of the storage area
- Quality check during stock receiving
- Ensure FIFO practice for all products
- Assist and support all sales, marketing and promotional activities
- Assist in general operation functions and ad-hoc assignments
Qualification and Education Requirements
- Candidates must possess minimum SPM qualification.
- No working experience required. If possess experience in retail hypermarket will be an advantage.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin speaking will be an advantage
- Basic communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Friendly, helpful and engaging personality.
- Meticulous, proactive and independent.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.