Intern, Marketing & Communications
As a Marketing & Communications intern, you will be contributing in content creation for online content and social media.
- Contribute in content creation for online content and social media
- Write thought provoking articles related to the fintech/banking/tech industry
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Monitor all social media platforms for performance, trending news, ideas and feedback
- Assist with daily marketing administrative duties such as updating lists, metrics, etc
- Perform market analysis and research
- Assist team in activities to improve SEO and SEM
- Help in the collection of data for reporting
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising/Media/ Journalism/ Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): multitask, fast learner, independent
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar South
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s) & above