Junior Project Manager/ Project Coordinator
As a Junior Project Manager/ Project Coordinator, you will be assisting Senior Project Manager in completing daily administrating tasks such as (but not limited to) sending meeting invites, preparing minutes of meeting and sending follow up emails.
Juris Technologies has been building sophisticated enterprise class software for the biggest banks and largest enterprises in Malaysia for over 20 years. Our software has won international awards and we are expanding overseas. As part of our expansion, we are in the midst of searching for potential candidates who are passionate and ambitious in growing our company to the next level to fill our Junior Project Manager/ Project Coordinator position. We are on the hunt for fresh graduates to be trained as software project coordinators who are organized, possess positive attitude, highly proactive, has critical thinking with good communication skills. At Juris, we strongly believe in growing heroes to be successful leaders one day!
- Assist Senior Project Manager in completing daily administrating tasks such as (but not limited to) sending meeting invites, preparing minutes of meeting and sending follow up emails
- Assist on managing Agile software development such as Scrum and/or Kanban by following up with team members on user stories and tasks. Juris practices Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) hence SAFe methodology training will be provided for.
- Capable in coordinating project team members to work in accordance to the project implementation plan and project timeline to avoid delay
- Able to identify, log, and manage project risks and issues, subsequently plan for best mitigation and resolution action and escalation
- Strive and always aim to ensure project is implemented within the agreed scope, budget and timeline
- Able to monitor, analyse and report project progress in timely manner to all stakeholders
- Demonstrate good communication and social skills in a professional environment with internal/external stakeholders, project members and management level
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Project Management, Accounting, Banking & Finance or equivalent.
- Possess analytical & logical mind, with knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in banking solution implementation will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, for experienced hires the maximum working experience is 3 years of working experience in project implementation.
- Familiar with project management methodology
- Full-Time position available
- Successful candidates will be required to work at Bangsar South area and may be required to travel as and whenever required