Junior Sales/ Account Managers
As a Junior Sales/ Account Manager, you will be assisting in creating a sales and post-sales support processes for channel support.
Juris Technologies is a renowned enterprise-class software provider for the biggest banks and largest enterprises in Malaysia for over 20 years. Our software has won international awards and we are expanding overseas.
The Junior Sales/ Account Manager plays an important role in Juris' business expansion plans as they are the face of Juris and the first point of contact with our clients. The Junior Sales/ Account Manager is accountable for building and delivering a broad and deep relationship with our clients' organisation, ensuring a longer-term strategic partnership is maintained. The role requires a strongly motivated individual that can meet client's expectations and be able to take a hands-on approach to problem solving by using their initiative and available resources to provide customer proposals and solutions. The role’s key metric is sales contribution and to increase market share via penetration of new accounts as well as upselling to existing clients. A positive working attitude to dealing with internal/ external parties and the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining work priorities are key.
Preferably a candidate with B2B selling experience as our customers are mainly banks and large enterprises where major account selling skills would be required. However fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Assist in creating a sales and post-sales support processes for channel support
- Acquire knowledge on Juris products and solutions to be able to hold conversations with Juris’ clients on these products and solutions
- Channel management by establishing productive and good relationships with key personnel within the selected channels
- Continuously generate new sales leads and manage a healthy pipeline
- Builds/ manages/ enhances relationships at all levels across the client organisation
- Identify and engage key stakeholders within the client organisation
- Develop an intimate understanding of the client’s business with a view to identifying/ pursuing new business opportunities across the organisation
- Responsible to drive and achieve assigned sales budget
- Passionate, driven, able to maintain a high degree of motivation
- Excellent interpersonal skills for effective communication at all levels
- Detailed and meticulous
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Prompt and punctual
- Existing network in Financial Institutions is a plus